08 X RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The customer may, in the manner and within the limits provided by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the interested party – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016); Know its origin; receive intelligible communication.
- Have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing.
- Request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification and cancellation – art. 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016).
- Limitation and/or opposition to the processing of personal data (Art. 18 of Regulation 679/2016).
- Right of revocation.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 of Regulation 679/2016).
- In cases of consent-based processing, the customer has the right to receive his or her data provided to the controller, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access of the interested party – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
These requests can be addressed to Smart Lab Italia S.r.l. SP 231 km 77+700 – 70032 Bitonto (BA) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org providing, in attachment to the request, an identity document in order to allow Smart Lab Italia S.r.l. to verify the origin of the request.
The holder of the processing of personal data is Smart Lab Italia S.r.l. P.IVA 02932520733 in the person of Posa Attilio, Sole Administrator.