C A G E Architecture would like to share your most talented and futuristic projects with as many people as possible. If you want to submit your project and have a chance to be published on archicage.com and in all our social platforms, send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please follow these guidelines for a correct project submission, send us:
– Drawings, digital illustrations, renderings, axonometries, plans or maps (technical drawings are not necessary, explanatory project GIFs or videos are encouraged)
– A word file .docx (or .doc, no .pdf) containing these informations:
01 Project title and subtitle;
02 Author/s name/s;
03 Place and year (also specify if it’s built or unbuilt, or an “on going” project);
04 Category among those listed below you could insert your project (you can also choose two):
– Places of modern man
– Space architecture
– Social project
– Sustainability and nature
– Urban scale
– Other (which one?)
05 Small abstract, an introduction to your project (write what you are going to talk about or discuss);
06 Description of your project, which must be divided into paragraphs. Minimum 1300 characters, here are some questions that can help you:
– What were the design choices?
– What were the graphic choices of the drawings?
– Anecdotes or particular episodes related to the project?
– Why can this project be important for the future?
– What are the characteristics that make it a useful project?
07 Small bio about you, the authors or your team in third person (for example a description of your studies, your work, university, architecture studio or anything else, your interests in architecture and in general).
08 Instagram account/s and website is appreciated (if you have one, in alternative your LinkedIn is fine)
Wetransfer also accepted 🙂