01 X ABOUT
Wolf is a Visualization Agency located in the heart of Milan. They add value to unbuilt architectural and design projects through render visualizations and digital tools.
Pierluigi Di Giacomo and Tommaso Raffa are the two founding partners of the firm. They are two architects, they worked as project leaders for architectural firms in the competition division and understood how important it was to create images, animations, 360 °, VR that realistically reflected the ideas of designers. So, they started WOLF Visualization Agency in 2011.
02 X VIDEO
03 X INTERVIEW
1. The first thing you ever designed in college.
– A shopping mall.
2. An architect who has particularly influenced you.
– Frank Lloyd Wright.
3. The architecture you wish you had made.
– The Shard in London!
4. Where does the name “Wolf” come from?
– By the movie “Pulp Fiction”.
5. What are the greatest difficulties in creating images for a project that is not yours?
– Customer management.
6. Digital or hand drawing?
7. A problem with the university you went to.
– His organization.
8. The two programs you could not do without!
– 3D Studio Max and Photoshop.
9. History of architecture course or construction technique course?
– Construction technology
10. The future of representation in architecture will be…
11. Friday or Saturday?
12. If you could have a superpower, which one would you choose?
13. The architect of the future will be…
– A businessman!
14. A city you’re bound to.
15. The TV show you’re watching now is… ?
– The Expanse!
16. Your favorite musical artist.
– Pink Floyd!
17. Why you follow CAGE Architecture
– His innovation in showing architecture.
18. I hope that tomorrow…
– …there is the sun!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH ALL THE EPISODES!