01 X ABOUT
A message from Pauline.
<< Nice to meet you, my name is Pauline Personeni, architect, illustrator, storyteller and editor. The work I produce is the result of a conscious act of balancing «form-giving» and «story-telling», all sprinkled with a touch of playfulness. On my page, you will find the narratives I shaped, sometimes alone, sometimes in collaboration with incredible architects, as well as books recommendation, inspiration and a lot of axonometric views. >>
02 X VIDEO
03 X INTERVIEW
1. A book written by a designer who influenced you.
– The Politics of flatness by Jimenez Lai.
2. Black and white or coloured?
– Coloured, for sure!
3. The university course you liked the most.
– I would say it’s not about the course, it’s about the teacher!
4. The architecture that has impressed you the most in recent years.
– You know, this house from Edition Office?! Amazing project!
5. The archistar you can’t stand.
– What I can’t stand is the concept of archistar. I believe in teamwork!
6. Reality render or imaginary scenarios?
– Reality render AND imaginary scenarios! Both.
7. A design object you would like to have at your home.
– The Tatu Lamp from Santa & Cole!
8. A place left in your heart.
– Pompidou Centre in Paris!
9. Bycicle or Electric scooter?
10. Axonometric drawing or section?
– I think we can end here: axonometry for sure, forever!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH ALL THE EPISODES!