01 X ABOUT
<< I could say many things about myself: I terribly likes coffee, I watched “Friends” at least three times and turns up his nose if someone at the table says “enjoy your meal”. >>
Gomma.png loves art and everything related to. He sees a large part of his life on his Instagram page: stories that manifest imaginary scenarios where his passions meet and merge.
02 X VIDEO
03 X INTERVIEW
1. A book written by a designer who influenced you.
– If I had to think of a book, it would not be that of a designer. Rather, Italo Calvino’s “Le Città Invisibili”.
2. What is the idea your instagram page is based on?
– gomma.png is a point of view. A thought that investigates a parallel dimension.
3. The university course you liked the most.
– Architectural design of course!
4. The architecture that has impressed you the most in recent years.
– The Maison Julie-Victoire Daubié. An applause to Bruther.
5. The archistar you can’t stand.
– Norman Foster.
6. Reality render or imaginary scenarios?
– gomma.png is a container of imaginary scenarios.
7. Describe parametric architecture with one adjective
– Self harming.
8. A design object that you would like to have at your home or in your studio
– Very difficult. I answer the infinite library of Franco Albini.
9. If you weren’t an architect/designer/artist, would you be…?
– Rich. Does it count as an answer?
10. Pasta o Pizza?
11. A place left in your heart.
12. The architect of the future will be…
– I hope he will be rich. Maybe, I still have time.
13. Bicycle or electric scooter?
14. What are you most inspired by when drawing?
– I take inspiration from what surrounds me on a daily basis…
CLICK HERE TO WATCH ALL THE EPISODES!