01 X ABOUT
Ederake, architect and designer by profession and popularizer by passion, loves history of architecture and art, cinema, literature, science fiction and mixing all these things together.
Since 2018 she has a YouTube channel in which she talks about architecture, design and art starting from literary, cinematographic and pop culture references. Just because she needs a whole range of shades to tell incredible stories and projects!
02 X VIDEO
03 X INTERVIEW
1. With which architect do you dream of collaborating?
– Odile Decq
2. If you weren’t an architect/designer/artist, you’d be… ?
– A musician
3. The architect/architecture studio to keep an eye on
4. An architect you appreciate less
– Renzo Piano
5. Autocad o Revit?
6. Collage or render?
7. A “hidden” skill of an architect
– Eye for composition
8. A movie that every architect should watch
– Blade Runner
9. Study/Work early morning or late at night?
– Late at night!
10. A “non-architecture” book that you would recommend to an architect
– High-Rise – Ballard
11. Your youtube video to which you are most tied up and why
– The first one, because it broke the ice
12. Describe your 2021 with a word
13. The role of the architect in the Metaverse
14. What’s the last concert you went to?
15. What’s your next trip planned?
– The Svalbard Islands (Arctic Ocean)
16. The last song you heard
– Square Hammer – Ghost
17. If you could travel through time, what era would you go to?
18. Why follow C A G E Architecture on IG
– Because it overturns the canonical idea of architecture
19. I hope that tomorrow…
– …the world does not fall!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH ALL THE EPISODES!