01 X ABOUT
City Maybe is a personal collection of utopian/dystopian visions that come from the future in the form of postcards.
Each vision aims to show an extreme but dramatically possible future scenario, which starts from the reading of a contemporary topic and which is then carried to its extreme becoming an utopia or a dystopia.
The visions proposed by CityMaybe are intended as imaginary landscapes able to open up discussions and critical reflections on our living habits and choices.
02 X VIDEO
03 X INTERVIEW
1. The first thing you ever designed in college.
– A house.
2. An architect who has particularly influenced you.
– Adalberto Libera.
3. Why are utopian projects so important?
– Because it make people reflect!
4. Worst architecture you can think of.
– Italian Pavilion at Dubai Expo!
5. Your impossible project that you dream that one day can be realized?
– Urban Animal Farm.
6. Digital or hand drawing?
7. A problem with the university you went to.
– No problem!
8. Concrete o Glulam?
9. History of architecture course or construction technique course?
– History of architecture!
10. From 1 to 10, how much does environmental sustainability count in your projects?
11. Friday or Saturday?
12. My biggest ambition is…
– …realizing one of our utopias!
13. If you could have a superpower, which one would you choose?
14. The architect of the future will be…
– An anthropologist!
15. A city you’re bound to.
16. The TV show you’re watching now is… ?
17. Your favorite musical artist.
18. Why pastel colours?
– Why not?
19. I hope that tomorrow…
– …there will be more consciousness!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH ALL THE EPISODES!