01 X ABOUT
Born in 1995 in Conversano, Puglia, Francesco Decaro graduated in architecture at the Polytechnic University of Bari in 2020 with a thesis on rural architecture in the Fujian region, China. During his academic career he studied in Spain for two years, in Cartagena first and Valencia later. In 2017 he founded C A G E Architecture. In 2021 he co-founded Nebra Skay Studio about sustainable design.
02 X VIDEO
03 X INTERVIEW
1. The first thing you ever designed in college.
– A house in Taranto :’)
2. An architect who has particularly influenced me?
– In negative, Abbot Laugier!
3. The architecture you wish you had build?
– The Pantheon!
4. Design a chair or a museum?
– A chair, there are too many museums!
5. Digital or hand drawing?
– Digital, all my life!
6. Describe your style in 3 words.
– Towards – the – future!
7. Friday or Saturday
8. Why that nickname for your Instagram?
– Go read the article “Tips for IG”
9. If you could have a superpower, which would you choose?
– Ultra Instinct!
10. Pizza or sushi?
– Pizza, all my life!
11. The TV show you’re watching now is…?
12. Your favourite musical artist.
– Travis Scott, although the last events… but yes, Travis Scott!
13. What city do you dream of living in?
– Bari, but it must be better than today!
14. A passion that has nothing to do with architecture.
15. A place left in your heart.
16. Bycicle or electric scooter?
17. Summer or winter?
– Summer, apart from mosquitoes!
CLICK HERE TO WATCH ALL THE EPISODES!
Leave a Reply