01 X ABOUT
Jose is a Brazillian/Spanish architect at KCAP architects & planners, and a master student at TU/Delft. He co-founded Design Warehouse, a timber architecture media platform, based in the Netherlands, China and Brazil.
D|W is one of the few specialized sustainable architectural platforms with a global reach of over 140 thousand subscribers on Instagram. D|W approach is founded on evidence that the built environment industry needs to adapt and shift its focus away from traditional building materials to follow and respect our global climate agenda.
02 X VIDEO
03 X INTERVIEW
1. The first thing you ever designed in college.
– A pavilion in São Paulo.
2. An architect who has particularly influenced me?
– He was Winy Maas.
3. The architecture you wish you had build?
– It’s MASP in São Paulo!
4. How important is a number on Instagram?
– Don’t worry about that, just share what you love
5. Drawing a chair or a museum?
– A museum!
6. Digital or hand drawing?
7. A problem with the university you went to.
– Too stuck in modernism
8. Concrete or glulam?
9. History of architecture or construction technique course?
– History, for sure!
10. A suggestion to anyone who wants to open an architecture page on instagram?
– Be consistent.
11. Friday or saturday?
12. My biggest ambition is…?
– …to travel all around the world doing architecture!
13. If you could have a superpower which one would you choose?
– I would fly!
14. The architects of the future will be…
– …sustainable visionaries!
15. A city you are bound to.
– São Paulo.
16. The TV show you’re watching now is…
– … “Somebody Feed Phil”
17. Your favorite music artist.
– Mumford & Sons!
18. Why should people follow Design Warehouse?
– Because it’s all about wood!
19. I hope that tomorrow…
– …we can all be able to huge each others again
CLICK HERE TO WATCH ALL THE EPISODES!
Leave a Reply